Breaking News

BEST MUSIC

What I Know Press Shot

Rising Australian artist cln has consistently amazed with his glimmering singles ahead of his forthcoming debut album. Serving as the album’s third offering, cln’s newest single “What I Know” is a wondrous chill trap masterpiece. Drifting with infinite synths and luxurious melodies, Carl Fox‘s ominous vocals add the perfect touch to the cinematic track. Instantly hypnotizing, cln’s dreamy soundscape will have you addicted. Stream cln’s new single “What I Know” below.

cln – What I Know (ft. Carl Fox) | Stream

STAY IN THE KNOW! FOLLOW US ON SPOTIFY

cln

SoundCloud | Spotify | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

▲ ▲ Read More About cln Here ▲ ▲ 


Read more from Jordan and connect with her on SoundcloudTwitter, and Instagram.

'PREMIERE: cln Drifts Into A Chill Trap Wonderland With “What I Know”

The post PREMIERE: cln Drifts Into A Chill Trap Wonderland With “What I Know” appeared first on Run The Trap: The Best EDM, Hip Hop & Trap Music.



from Run The Trap: The Best EDM, Hip Hop & Trap Music https://ift.tt/2XrmfBM

No comments