Breaking News

LATEST FASHION

Most Wanted is a weekly series in which one Who What Wear team member or friend of the brand will share the top 25 fashion and beauty finds on their current wish list.

 For the 6+ years I've been a Who What Wear editor, I've always made a point to peruse my fellow editors' stories on a daily basis. Every one of them inspires me with their incredible taste and creativity. I also use it as an opportunity to do some shopping of my own. I'd say that a significant portion of fashion items that I buy are from either my own stories or my colleagues'.

This month, I've had more of an urge to do some shopping than I did earlier in the summer. Don't ask me why. Perhaps it's because fall pieces are starting to arrive in stock and there is still so much good summer stuff to choose from (much of which is on sale). Needless to say, I'm overwhelmed, but there are plenty of recent Who What Wear stories to help me narrow things down. And with that, scroll to shop 25 things I want from some of those stories. You've been warned that there are lots of gems ahead.

Matching sets should be fun, and that's exactly what this one is. I love the longer length of the shorts. Spotted in: Shop 24 of This Week's Best New Arrivals.
Not only is this stretchy bikini very on-trend, it's very comfortable. Spotted in: 42 Things You Have to See From Shopbop, Nordstrom, and Net-a-Porter Right Now.
This is the perfect summer-to-fall dress (just add boots). Spotted in: 33 Noteworthy Summer Dresses That Are Also Perfect for Fall.
We've entered the age of fancy face masks, and I've chosen to embrace it. Spotted in: Cute Face Masks Exist—Here Are 27 I Found for You.
Pretty much every editor is obsessed with this gorgeous top. Spotted here: I'm From LA but Live in NYC—Here Are the Summer Staples I've Always Bought.
The color, material, and length of this mini dress are perfection. Spotted in: Suddenly, This Casual Dress Trend Is Popping Up All Over the Place.
Ruching is one of my favorite trends at the moment, so you can imagine how I feel about this bag. Spotted in: 37 Items to Shop This Summer If You Have $25, $50, or $100 to Spend.
I don't usually go for tops this tiny, but this one is surprisingly wearable. Spotted in: Shop 24 of This Week's Best New Arrivals.
& Other Stories always makes the best affordable takes on the biggest jewelry trends. Spotted in: 37 Items to Shop This Summer If You Have $25, $50, or $100 to Spend.
I'm having trouble resisting cute, comfortable dresses these days. Spotted in: 37 Items to Shop This Summer If You Have $25, $50, or $100 to Spend.
They go with everything and they're not boring. Sold. Spotted in: Summer Is My Favorite Shoe Season—Shop My Nordstrom, Amazon, and Shopbop Picks.
Pretty, but also quirky and cool. Shop the matching Delilah Bikini Bottoms ($95). Spotted in: 25 Cool Finds I'm Obsessing Over Right Now.
These make me want to cast all of my short denim cut-offs aside. Spotted in: 26 Fun Things I'm Buying to Make It Feel Like I'm on Vacation.
Easy house dresses are all I want to wear these days. Spotted in: 25 Cool Finds I'm Obsessing Over Right Now.
Hoping I have somewhere to wear this in the fall.  Spotted in: Splurge Versus Save: The Early Bird's Guide to Fall 2020 Shopping.
I don't usually wear white dresses, but I'd wear this one. Spotted in: 42 Things You Have to See From Shopbop, Nordstrom, and Net-a-Porter Right Now.
I need new sneakers, but I'd probably have to buy these even if I didn't. Spotted in: I Think These 5 Comfortable Fall Shoe Trends Will Intrigue You.
This pretty Madewell top would look so good with jeans. Spotted in: 37 Items to Shop This Summer If You Have $25, $50, or $100 to Spend.
I hear amazing things about Levi's Ribcage jeans, and I don't know what's taken me so long to try them. Spotted in: The 5 Shoe Trends French Girls Wear With Simple Summer Outfits.
I think this is one of those dresses I'd end up wearing constantly. Spotted in: 33 Noteworthy Summer Dresses That Are Also Perfect for Fall.
So good, yet so inexpensive. Spotted in: 25 Cool Finds I'm Obsessing Over Right Now.
Perfect over a swimsuit or with bike shorts. Spotted in: 42 Things You Have to See From Shopbop, Nordstrom, and Net-a-Porter Right Now.
I don't own anything like this, but I think I should. Spotted in: Every Cool and Trendy Thing I'm Buying From Nordstrom Right Now.
It may not be exciting, but it's destined to be the MVP of my summer wardrobe. Spotted in: 8 Things That Define This New Era of Dressed-Down Style.
The perfect trendy little dress to spend very little money on. Spotted in: I've Found These Weird Color Combos Actually Totally Work Together.

Next up, 25 cotton dresses you'll reach for through September.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2D9piJr

No comments