Breaking News

LATEST FASHION

Now that the holidays are basically here, I've been adamant about bookmarking, taking screenshots, and adding to cart every viable gift idea I come across in case it happens to work for one of the many friends, family, and coworkers on my list to shop for. So you can imagine that I've racked up a pretty impressive roster of the coolest gift ideas out there (I have pretty good taste if I must say). 

If you're also the type of shopper who says "I'll buy one for myself, too" then I think you'll appreciate this edit because I made it specifically with a little self-gifting in mind. If you ask me, you never need an occasion to treat yourself to something nice, but I'd say that the holidays and the end of an objectively tough year are reasons enough. So as the cast of Parks and Rec would say, go ahead and treat yo' self to one (or multiple) of the below 30 gift ideas in my cart. Because you deserve it.

Pajamas that instantly put you in a good mood. What could be better?
A chic update to classic hoops.
Now that's a dream bag.
This chic puzzle brand sold out earlier this year (for obvious reasons) and I'm determined to get my hands on one.
Fun knits only.
I've been tempted to try out Dr. Barbara Sturm's products for a while now and this set of best-selling serums seems like the perfect opportunity to do so.
House shoes I'd gladly wear out of the house, too.
Perfect in every way.
2020's It outfit in 2021's It color.
I'm trying to recreate this cool lounge look immediately.
I can't stop spotting this pillow-like bag all over my feed nor can I get it out of my head.
It's not every day that BY FAR's covetable shoes go on sale, and I fully intend on taking advtange.
I'm moving into a new apartment soon and know these quirky candles are a must-buy.
No one does cool pajamas quite like Sleeper and their latest set looks ripe for mixing and matching, too.
These resin rings are currently living in my head rent-free (AKA I can't stop thinking about them).
Cool classics.
Oribe's hair products are known for their intoxicating signature fragrance so you just know this body cream has to be good.
With the matching pants, this toes the line flawlessly between luxury and loungewear.
I actually already have these and can attest that they're beyond comfortable (and cool, too).
Now these are what I like to call party pants.
The wide collar on this knit makes it look so elevated.
My all-time favorite jeans now come in a luxe leather coating—you know what to do.
Because who wouldn't want their hair to smell amazing?
I like that you can style this solo or layer it with delicate pendants.
The fluffiest, softest things I've ever slipped my feet into.
Meet the sunglasses everyone's wearing on Instagram.
Micro mini skirts are the 2021 trend I'll be trying at the first chance I get.

Next up: We're Fashion Editors and These Are the 43 Gifts Topping Our Holiday Wishlists



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2JiP94s

No comments