Breaking News

LATEST FASHION

If you’re looking for a lighthearted sartorial reprieve amongst the current news cycle, then we have just the ticket. Nordstrom’s epic spring sale starts this week and they have an amazing selection of discounted picks too good not to share. Between March 25 and April 13 you can score up to 40% off some of the coolest brands and chicest pieces that will serve your wardrobe year-round.

It’s safe to say that when Nordstrom has a sale, our editors have their fingers at the ready (the good stuff sells out quickly!). Curious to see what my fellow editors are scooping up during this season’s major sale, I asked them to share their hero pieces in their carts right now. From sweatpants to comfort us while staying home to timeless trench coats that will see us through the year to staple jeans we’ll be wearing on repeat, scroll below for the best items worth buying from Nordstrom’s spring sale, according to our editors.

"I'm not sure why I haven't bought these already, but now seems like the perfect time."
"I plan to wear this so much, I'm debating on whether I should buy two of them."
"My sweatshirt collection has grown substantially lately, so what's one more (especially when it's $16)?"
"Looking at this makes me happy, so I imagine wearing it will be very uplifting."
"I'm obsessed with these and don't own any jeans like them, so I'm adding these to my cart immediately."
"If you told me this was an expensive basic, I'd believe you. Thanks to its square neckline, this bodysuit looks ultra elevated. I might just have to buy it in every color."
"Sporty sneakers are looking a whole lot more appealing to me right now, and this throwback pair is about as cool as it gets."
"Confession: I somehow don't own a pair of sweatpants, and now seems like a high time to get on board. Especially since so many fashion people were making them look cool even back in January. I figure going for the classic sporty Champion pair is a good move, and the reviews sold me. One purchaser said, 'These sweatpants are so comfy! I liked these pants so much I bought 2 pairs.'"
"I never feel like I have a good throw-on-and-go dress, and I think I finally found it. I'm envisioning it will be my official coming-out-of-quarantine dress. It will be the perfect little dose of optimism hanging in my closet until then."
I love the high-waisted wide-leg silhouette and plan to wear this with other cream-color pieces for a chic tonal look. (It's all about oat-milk dressing this year.)
Elevated thong sandals are having a major moment right now, and these are particularly luxe-looking and super versatile.
This is the prettiest spring addition to my collection of cardigans.
I tried these on when they first came out and have been patiently waiting for them to go on sale. Relaxed tailored trousers are trending right now and these are the perfect fit. I'm in love with the dusty blue/grey hue.
"A great trench coat is always a solid buy, and this one is perfection."
"The half-zip sweater is the cool, sporty trend we've seen on the rise."
"I'm all about the boxy tees right now to keep comfortable (and chic)."
"I live in Vans sneakers in my day-to-day, so I am interested in testing out this multicolored pair."
"I own this striped Ganni top, and it's one of my favorite things in my closet. Statement collars are a huge trend right now, and this is a really easy way to try out the look. Plus, I love the mint-green color."
"I am still a sucker for anything tie-dye. This hoodie is just the right amount of color for me and will go perfectly with jeans or leggings."  
"I am getting a little tired of wearing my same pair of sweatpants and leggings on repeat, so these linen shorts from Reformation are fit to be the latest addition to my at-home wardrobe."

Up next, presenting a treasure trove of affordable basics that are cool and comfy too.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2wLIXfB

No comments