Breaking News

LATEST FASHION

It's been less than a month since I moved into a new apartment and with everything going on in the world right now, all I can say is I'm grateful to have landed safely in my new place just before this new reality set in. But as I continue to work from home, the silver lining to all of this is that I finally have some time to properly settle in to my new place and truly make it feel like a home, which is why interior décor items have quickly risen to the top of my shopping list.

As a fashion editor, I'm a pretty picky shopper, so I'm turning to my favorite fashion retailers like H&M, Nordstrom, Urban Outfitters, and Zara to source home décor items that are stylish, too. I've been on the hunt for smaller items like planters, wall art, and candles to make my living spaces feel warmer and with this new work from home lifestyle there's another area that could use a lot of attention, too: my desk.

Since I'm loading up my shopping cart with these home-focused buys right now, I thought I'd share all the cool items I've come across in case you get the itch redecorate, too. Keep scrolling to shop my edit from five go-to fashion retailers.

I've just bought several houseplants to liven up my space, so this plant pot is much needed.
I love how this vase doubles as an art piece.
For my future gallery wall.
This will make living my life while in bed that much easier.
I'm washing my hands constantly—this chic dispenser will make it more fun.
I might have to buy one of these for every room.
A nice addition to my vanity.
A catchall for my rings and earrings.
I love when storage looks like décor, too.
Another thing I need to make my apartment into a sanctuary.
Because I'm a compulsive list-maker.
My roommates need me to own these just as much as I need them.
This will ensure I drink enough water throughout the day.
I can't resist this arty cover.
This scent is formulated to calm you down before going to sleep.
For blasting all the playlists I've been making lately.
Another plant stand I'm eyeing.
I love the retro look of this lamp.
As someone with too much jewelry and never enough storage, this is a no-brainer buy.
Outfit selfies will look so good with this.
This will be a nice addition to my desk.
I need one of each size.
Bathroom organization is so key.
I'd hang this above my dresser to make my room appear bigger.
Another way I'm tricking myself into drinking more water—cute accessories.
My bare bedroom walls need this.
I love the vintage look of these.
To pass the time, stylishly.
Coffee table chic.
This looks incredibly cozy.
A steamer I actually want to keep in my closet.
Not only will this keep frizzy hair at bay, it will help keep my skincare products from sinking into my pillowcase as I sleep.
For my next at-home facial.
Zara's home section has a selection of comfy clothes and shoes, and it's their best-kept secret.
Matching Zara hand soap and balm? I'm so in.
Plus the packaging will elevate my bathroom situation.
An at-home essential.
My plants need this, but I just want it.

Next up, all the comfy clothes I plan to live in from Nordstrom's sale.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/33RAIdQ

No comments