Breaking News

LATEST FASHION

As December creeps closer and closer, I (obviously) have holiday shopping on my mind. I've done my due diligence and started shopping for my friends and family early, so now I'm thinking of my own wish list, and I'd like to share it with anyone who will listen. Sure, I want a candle and some other basic home items, but what I'm really looking for are wardrobe staples that I'll wear through winter and that will remain gems in my closet season after season.

Recently, the selection at Tommy Hilfiger caught my eye because of the on-trend yet wearable pieces that the classic, cool American brand has to offer. From sherpa jackets (ahem, an editor favorite) to classic knits to covetable accessories, these are the items I personally would love for someone to give to me this year. Hint, hint.

This teddy coat is at the top of my list. It's on-trend, luxurious without the obnoxious price tag, and something I know I'd wear over and over again.
Has anyone ever said no to a black turtleneck? Didn't think so. I love the logo detail's collegiate vibe almost as much as I love the recycled cashmere (which, by the way, reduces the turtleneck's environmental impact).
There's that touch of sherpa again! The on-trend detail and oversize lapel have this coat feeling fashion forward.
This under-$200 knit dress is ultra luxe and just as cute with boots as it is with sneakers. 
Much like the dress, this crewneck striped sweater is giving me winter nautical vibes and I'm loving it. Notice the touch of shimmer here? Such good detail.
A new fashion-forward tote that can fit everything is always a welcome gift. 
Tommy Hilfiger's take on the classic Fair-Isle print is a must for the cozy nights ahead. I might need to gift myself with this cardigan, TBH.
This luxe wool scarf looks way more expensive than it actually is. I love the gradient of grays and am considering gifting this to my best friend who just loves to wear all black (it'll add a touch of 'color' to her look). 
I'd pair this dress with an oversize boxy blazer and knee-high boots. How about you?
A classic felt fedora for the winter months is high on my priority list of things I need. It doesn't get more chic than this. 


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3orfNKV

No comments