Breaking News

BEST MUSIC

“Squad” marks the beginning of a complete revamp of Vaski’s artistic vision. An artist once known for his hard-hitting dubstep, Vaski takes a more melodic turn in his new sound. Featuring airy melodies and lifted soundscapes, “Squad” comes as a fantastic new treat from the prolific producer. As Vaski states himself, “My original way of doing things, or ‘sound’ if you will, got a bit boring, monotonous, and stale to me. What I was originally so inspired by, started to feel like my first job, back when the hours would crawl by as a cashier. For a very long time I kept trying to make music like I did before, and It felt like I couldn’t get there, like I was weighed down, struggling to catch a break. At some point something in me snapped, I felt like a switch flipped. Within a few days I had written five songs, they seriously came out of nowhere, just poured out of me. I feel like I’ve tapped into a different side of myself, something new and very exciting.” 

Check out “Squad” below, and stay tuned for more from the producer. If you’re heading down to Nightfall Festival in Denton, TX this weekend, be sure to catch his set.

'Vaski Is Back With Brand New Sound in “Squad”

The post Vaski Is Back With Brand New Sound in “Squad” appeared first on Run The Trap: The Best EDM, Hip Hop & Trap Music.



from Run The Trap: The Best EDM, Hip Hop & Trap Music https://ift.tt/31Upx1J

No comments