Breaking News

LATEST FASHION

Welcome to our World's Best Shoppers series, a monthly feature in which we tap into the shopping leaders of the fashion world—the best fashion directors, buyers, and stylists—for sartorial insight on what to buy each season.

Fall is a busy time at the office. From meeting end-of-year goals to revving up before the holidays and tackling a never-ending to-do list, not to mention attending work events, it seems our calendars fill to the brim once the leaves turn brown. Therefore, it helps to have our office attire in tip-top shape to face everything the day throws at us. If you’re looking for chic work outfit ideas this season, then this one’s for you. We tapped into the world’s best shoppers and successful women to see what exactly they're buying and wearing to work this season. From classic staple overcoats to houndstooth suits and day-to-night dresses, scroll below for their fashion-forward workwear picks. 

"The Madame Leather Pumps by Bottega Veneta are great for a day with back-to-back meetings. Their low heel is elegant and practical at the same time, and the cream colorway has a super-luxurious feel."
"Bottega Veneta just keeps on delivering the most desirable pieces of the season. I just invested in the Marie Shoulder Bag, which, due to its compact size, can easily go from the office to after-work drinks."
"Acne Studios offers a great take on high-waisted paper-bag pants. They are perfect for the office, as they are very comfortable yet still manage to look chic."
"I love this menswear-inspired, oversize coat by Acne Studios. The cut as well as its natural color make it super versatile and easy to wear with anything."
"This season, I'm adding warm tones to my wardrobe—burnt orange, chocolate brown, and soft camel. This utilitarian-chic jumpsuit is an easy piece to take me from work to dinner."
"I'm investing in modest dresses this season. It's all about high necklines and calf-brushing hems, which work equally well with sandals or boots."
"I am currently loving Les Rêveries, an NYC label we just launched that specializes in romantic florals and ultra-feminine silhouettes. I'm obsessed with the shocking pinks, greens, and oranges they've introduced for fall."
"First up, this incredible pink velvet maxi dress. I've been waiting for it to go live forever! Pink is going to be huge for fall, as is velvet, and this dress is just the perfect silhouette to take you from desk to dance floor when party season hits!"
"Finally, the square toe is back, so I really wanted to reflect that in my boot choice for fall '19. I love this classic Western-boot update with the snub guillotine toe and metal toe cap."
"My go-to suit for work this fall will be this modern interpretation of classic herringbone."
"I love the fit and versatility of this reversible leopard coat to take me from day to night. Added bonus? It's animal cruelty–free."
"A printed dress paired with knee-high boots is effortless polish for a day packed with meetings."
"I'll be pairing this prairie skirt with a chunky sweater or turtleneck and blazer."
"The '90s staple has made a comeback this fall. On those mornings when I don't know what to wear, I'll go for this with a white tee, denim, and a great necklace."
"Nothing makes me feel chicer or more functional than a perfectly tailored jumpsuit at the office."
"As someone who travels a lot for work, this is the only tote I turn to to store my laptop, camera, chargers, and my other mobile office necessities." 
"This skirt works double duty for me: I wear it with a tailored button-up to the office and then an oversize knit for the weekend." 
"I love this Giuliva Heritage Collection coat. It’s called the Diana jacket after a similar style Princess Diana used to wear and it is perfect for fall and winter in London."
"We continue to see different takes on leather for each season, and I am enjoying the new color ways from the likes of Jason Wu in a straight-leg pant. This pair makes it simple to add an exciting twist to your jeans and sweater look for fall."
"We launched an exclusive shoe collection with Khaite and I am obsessed with the Zebra-print ankle boots. They act as a new “neutral” and can be dressed up and down for any occasion."
"Frankie Shop has quickly became a cult brand on NET-A-PORTER and it’s all about their jumpsuits. I selected this piece in a darker color because it serves as a quick and easy outfit and paired with a coat it’s perfect for fall."

Up next, 35 chic and cheap H&M items to wear to work this fall.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2BTChe5

No comments