Breaking News

LATEST FASHION

Shop the items I have my eye on at the moment—from affordable finds to investment buys. Return each week for my new picks.

As a fashion editor, I constantly have my eye on the latest emerging brands, trends that are gaining traction, and new items that are dropping at retailers. It's my job to bring you the coolest finds and special pieces I think deserve a place in your wardrobe, which is why I'm rounding up all of them here in a column dedicated to the pieces I would personally put my money behind.

I also have a specific take on style that blends my penchant for minimalism on some days and maximalism on others, so you'll find styles across the board here. The common thread? A mindset for supporting amazing design talent and only investing in pieces I plan on wearing for years to come. Here, let me take you on a virtual shopping trip, on which I'll highlight all of the pieces I think are worthy of adding to your cart.

Cool shrugs are the piece to buy.
To layer over a sweatsuit.
This shade of orange just makes me happy.
Cutest bag in the coolest shape.
I can't get over these strap details.
A piece of art.
I own the dress version of this top and can't recommend it enough.
A perfect coat.
Yep, gonna need these pants.
Hot pants are one of the biggest trends for trend and these are the pair I want in my closet.
Wow, this slouchy suiting is such a dream.
This shade of powder blue is about to be everywhere—Wardrobe.NYC is always right about these things.
This skirt is a sale find that is too good to ignore.
Alber Elbaz fans will be happy to know that the designer is back with his new venture, AZ Factory.
Just beyond good.
The Row does it again with their perfect bags.
How good is this shade of denim?
I'm always on the hunt for beautiful basics.
I'm all about upsized coats at the moment.
Yep, the absolutely perfect tee.
I still down own a pair of cowboy boots, but Fran Lebowitz convinced me that I need a pair.
This oversize blazer is beyond.
More pearls, please.
A great, cool basic.
Who wouldn't want to live in these cozy pants?

Next, Discover the Small Brands We're Supporting Now



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2WIIIfV

No comments