Breaking News

LATEST FASHION

Lately I've been thinking more and more about how I want to dress for this year. Like my fellow editors, I've been fervently bookmarking and saving loads of outfit inspiration in preparation for the spring fashion season ahead. That also means perusing the new arrivals section like a hawk to catch the freshest finds before they sell out. Currently, I'm in a bit of a slump when it comes to my closet–the gloomy January weather certainly doesn't help–so I'm letting my zest for new clothes brighten things up.  Below, I'm sharing the coolest new arrivals from my most recent browse across the web. Probably evident from this list is my newfound love affair with neutrals and leather (faux and real); they're super versatile and you can bet that a classic color palette never looks dated. If you're looking for some color, don't worry, I've included some delightfully fuzzy red house slippers and a psychedelic baby blue dress you'll also be sure to love. So take a seat, grab some tea and let's discover some great new finds together. 
I can feel the coziness through the screen.
I usually don't go crazy for leggings, but these look super sophisticated. 
A statement basic.
Jacquemus is making socks now?! Sign me up.
I already have the matching top in my cart. 
Loafers are the perfect transitional shoe. 
A fancy cardigan for all of your Zoom calls.
Siedres is the latest brand to pop off among fashion girls.
Gold earrings to add some shine to your outfits.
Coordinate this with a pair of leggings, and you have yourself a winning look.
To wear with the Jacquemus socks? I think yes.
An arty statement dress is always a useful styling addition. 
Wear these with your workout uniform, or pair them with baggy jeans for a cool, relaxed look.
Can you believe this is under $150?
A leather blazer is one of those eternally cool pieces. 
A seductive dress for a date-night at home.
Cushy, pillowy shoes are making a comeback, so surely the same goes for handbags.
A jumpsuit you'll want to live in.
I'm obsessing over the cut-outs and color blocking.
A top that will surely garner compliments. 
These might be the chicest sneakers I've ever seen.
The square neckline gives this dress a wow factor.
A new colorway for one of our favorite pairs of pants.
Throw this over any outfit and gain instant cool points. 
A sculptural bag to give your outfit some pizazz. 
I hit up British label A.W.A.K.E Mode when I'm looking for pieces that make jaws drop–I mean, how amazing is this?

Coming up, 26 Totally Random, Yet Expensive-Looking Home Décor Items I Found On Amazon.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3tcPYi3

No comments