Breaking News

LATEST FASHION

I scan Nordstrom's website so much, that it feels like a second virtual home for me at this point. And not simply because their size-inclusive selection of clothing from big names to indie designers is unparalleled (it is a huge factor), but also because its shoe assortment is so massive, it's truly one to behold. As someone with larger feet, size 11 shoes don't come so easily, however, Nordstrom is one of the few places that offers trend-forward styles for all ends of the size spectrum. So consider me a professional when it comes to browsing its shoe selection quite diligently.  This week to my delight, the retailer kicked off one of its best sales yet, so true to form I made a beeline for footwear. Much like everyone else right now I have sandals and mules heavy on the brain, so I made it a point to especially dive deep for those styles. 64 pages of sale products later, I finally narrowed it down to the pairs worthy of your immediate attention. Since I'm always a fan of keeping things affordable, all of these shoes are also under $150. Keep reading ahead to shop my top sale finds.
 The square toe just takes this to another level.
Warmer weather means more fancy occasions, so you'll want to have a dressy pair at the ready.
Gotta love a shoe that looks tough as nails.
 The espadrille heel is quite fun.
 Okay, but this color though.
Barely there strappy sandals are extraordinarily versatile.
These looks so expensive. 
 The translucent straps are so fun.
When you need a sandal that will really take you places.
The fashion girl way to do heeled mules.
Currently booking my mental vacation to the Maldives.
 A showstopper.
Anklet shoes have been a huge spring trend this year–here's the perfect time to jump on the wave for less. 
 Because "house shoes" never die.
The rugged sole adds a bit of depth. 
I'm currently in a big marigold phase and these aren't helping. 
When the puff shoe trend and a classic sneaker get together.
Wear these with straight-leg jeans and a floral silk top for an ideal springtime look.
 For the minimalist. 
Don't be afraid of the pink–you can style the orchid-colored suede as a neutral.
 These are everything.
I always keep a pair of white sandals–they easily add a pop of freshness to any outfit.
 Strappy sandals can help create the illusion of longer legs.
These are totally unconventional, and I'm completely in love.

Up next, Wow, Nordstrom's Spring Sale Is Wildly Good—Here's What's Worth Buying.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3d8gWzW

No comments