Breaking News

LATEST FASHION

The group text between my mom, my older sister Jen, and I is a smorgasbord involving recipes we're swapping, photos of my sister's new puppy, and most recently, what we're shopping from Nordstrom's spring sale. The retailer has a very special place in my heart and I know the same is true for the rest of my family—including my sister and mom. For as long as I can remember, Nordstrom has been a go-to source for all things fashion and beauty for all of us, and to this day we just can't get enough.

Since my entire family has been shopping there for years, we've come to be familiar with their offering of wardrobe staples, designer buys, and everything in between. So when Nordstrom announced their latest sale to ring in the new season, I knew my family's shopping picks would be legit. And sure enough, they didn't let me down. From my mom's favorite denim brand for comfy, timeless jeans to the shoe brand my sister has worn to countless weddings, I asked both of them to share what they'd buy from the epic sale. Keep scrolling for all the fashion finds we're adding to our carts right now.

Spring is definitely in the air here in NYC and suddenly all I want to wear are fun-loving pieces like this retro floral skirt.
A boxy blazer is a must in my wardrobe and this slate grey color and wide lapel strike the perfect balance between modern and timeless.
Agolde makes some of the best basics in my wardrobe, so I just know this easy-to-style bodysuit is good.
Sleek, sophisticated, and versatile. I know my outfits would be made all the better with the addition of these ankle boots.
I can't wait to dress up again and a slinky '90s-inspired dress like this is exactly how I plan to do it.
It's not every day you find these best-selling, editor-approved jeans on sale.
I have this exact tee in tie-dye and wear it constantly. The weight of the cotton and the cropped length are perfect, so adding the white version to my cart is a no-brainer.
These will look so cool with tube socks and a mini skirt.
The most useful $14 I'll spend all week.
Jeans, who? 
How I plan to get in on the psychedelic print trend.
Already thinking about my summer WFH uniform.
These are perfect, end of story.
"The perfect shade of denim, which makes me very excited to start wearing jeans again post-COVID."
"A cute spin on a classic button-down shirt. Perfect to pair with leggings for Zoom calls."
"I always need a staple back leather slide for summer, and this is a fun version with a slight platform and ribbed top."
"An absolute staple in my wardrobe and AllSaints makes the best jackets."
"The perfect transitional jacket that’s cozy at the same time. I can see myself wearing with leggings and combat boots to walk my dog Beacon."
"It’s always fun to add bold tops into the mix… especially when most of my wardrobe consists of neutrals."
"I love the cut of this dress. I could see myself throwing it on for a summer dinner in the city."
"Wouldn’t typically head to Nordstrom for glassware, but the fact that they carry Juliska, which is the brand we registered for our wedding… it’s a win!"
"The most luxurious way to wear bike shorts is in cashmere. That is all."
"This would be perfect to bring on my honeymoon in the fall! An easy and fun coverup that could double as a casual dinner dress."
"I love the fun, easy look of this Ugg boot, casual yet rugged and warm. Perfect for hiking in the snow and running errands around town."
"This will be my go-to sweater paired with my favorite jeans for a cozy feel on a cool rainy spring day."
"I love wearing slightly oversized sweaters I can layer on top of thinner ones when another layer is needed."
"The perfect jean for the change of seasons. I would wear them with boots as well as my favorite sneakers."
"These penny loafers will add a bright pop of color to any outfit. Perfect with jeans for a fun romp in the city."
"I am in love with this bag! The absolute best bag for keeping all my essentials in one place. Perfect for a grab and go and the feel is so chic."
"I have come to cherish my hats and this one speaks warmth and happy all in one. I would pair it with my black puffer coats for a cheery note of joy."
"A winner here especially with the built-in neck zip keeping the draft away."
"This longer sweater makes everything better. From its straight line to the way it falls, I would pair it with leggings or jeans for a fun, casual, and easy look."
"I'm always looking for a super soft and comfy pajama set and this is one I'd want to wake up to."
"Love love love this mask. It is super well made to last with great stitching and wide dimensions. I will feel super safe in this well-made mask"
"A new favorite go-to—I would wear this from spring through cool summer days and feel cozy and bright."
"This coat just makes me happy and warm and toasty and feeling hugged!"

For even more shopping ideas, here's what each of our editors are buying from the Nordstrom sale.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3d958xm

No comments