Breaking News

LATEST FASHION

A few months ago, during one of the many weekly runs I make to Target, I spotted and bought a knit vest and pant matching set on a whim. It was from none other than Who What Wear, and although we have the privilege as editors of test-driving a lot of styles before they hit stores, this two-piece set escaped me. Quickly it became my go-to outfit for everything from video calls to short walks to my local coffee shop, or whenever I needed to run out of the house and didn't want to look like I rolled out of bed. Like most people, I've pretty much reached my limit wearing sweatsuits (they've been my uniform for the better part of a year), so I'm more than happy to embrace an equally comfortable and low-key alternative.  What I love about a matching set is that it takes me around five minutes (or less) to arrive at a complete look: just throw it on, and add a pair of heeled mules and gold jewelry, and you have an outfit that looks intentional with minimal effort. Now that I've discovered the joy of matching sets, I'm giving my dull sweatsuits a rest for the ease of an elevated two-piece. Below, I've gathered several stylish matching skirt and pant sets if you too have reached sweatpants fatigue. A bonus: many of them are under $200, and are prime for the glorious spring weather.
Shop the matching High-rise Lounge Pants ($32). The set that has taken the place of my sweatsuits.
I'm set on venturing out of my "neutral colors only" cocoon, to embrace the colorful side of things–this blue set fits the bill.
Shop the matching Fine Knit Shorts ($18). In this LA weather, a short set is sometimes the best option.
Shop the matching Oversized Wool Knit Trousers ($90). Wool knits transform this set into something way more luxe feeling than your typical sweatsuit. 
Shop the matchingMulticolor Knitted Shorts ($50). How fun and adorable is this cheeky set?
Shop the matching Flowy Pants ($30). With the impending heat, flowy, oversize silhouettes are calling my name.
Made for running weekend errands.
Shop the matching Split Front Leggings ($168). Take a cue from Revolve's styling and dress it up with mules and shiny metal pieces.
All that's left is a matching bag.
Shop the matching Charli Pants ($168).  The addition of the lace-up detail makes this one feel special. 
Shop the matching Geometric Print Satin Shirt ($40). Just imagine this outfit on the beach with an Aperol Spritz in hand–literally a dream.
Shop the matching Track Pants ($58).  I can't think of a more perfect on-the-go outfit. The whole set is also pretty affordable. 
This is practically made for the summer.
Shop the matching Pleated Skirt ($80).  Pleated details look fancy, but trust me when I say this set is low-maintenance luxe and supremely comfortable.
Try adding a checked blazer for a polished look.
Shop the matching Genny Skirt ($88).  Skirt sets like this look so elegant, with little sartorial effort. I call that a win-win.
Shop the matching Oversized Knit Polo ($50).  Pair this with a classic white sneaker and t-shirt for a casual, comfy vibe.
Shop the matching Fine Cotton Sweater Skirt ($119). White in the spring feels so fresh and uplifting.
Shop the matching Variegated Rib Pant ($168). The body-hugging silhouette looks amazing on virtually anyone.
Shop the matching Ribbed Skirt ($18). I can't believe this entire set is less than $35. You'd be wise to buy this in multiples.
Shop the matching Straight Knitted Pants ($60). Polo tops are trending big this season, so of course, a two-piece version is in order.
Shop the matching Cashmere-blend Joggers ($60). H&M's cashmere blend collection is one to buy–it's exceptionally soft but much more affordable than similar cashmere pieces.

Up next, Bye House Shoes, Now I'm Only Thinking About Revenge Heels.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/39mCZ54

No comments