Breaking News

LATEST FASHION

Shop the items I have my eye on at the moment—from affordable finds to investment buys. Return each week for my new picks.

As a fashion editor, I constantly have my eye on the latest emerging brands, trends that are gaining traction, and new items that are dropping at retailers. It's my job to bring you the coolest finds and the special pieces I think deserve a place in your wardrobe, which is why I'm rounding up all of them here in a column dedicated to the buys I would personally put my money behind.

I also have a specific style that blends my penchant for minimalism on some days and maximalism on others, so you'll find pieces across the board here. The common thread? A mindset for supporting amazing design talent and only investing in pieces I plan on wearing for years to come. Here, let me take you on a virtual shopping trip, on which I'll highlight all of the pieces I think are worth adding to your cart.

The sporty-swimsuit trend is really taking off, and I'm in. Plus, this doubles as a chic bodysuit.
The exact silhouette I want to wear right now.
Well, aren't these fun?
A great elevated basic at a really great price.
The square-toe silhouette and the shade of chocolate brown really won me over.
This Prada bag is taking over on Instagram, and I can't get enough of it.
I love the idea of styling this over a swimsuit top.
If you haven't tried out the green color trend, this is the piece to get in your closet.
That Versace drip.
Sport shorts are the latest fashion-insider staple.
My latest sneaker obsession has arrived.
The fringe details, though.
I'm just gonna stare at this Amina Muaddi newness.
I can see why this top is almost sold out.
Yes, I'm obsessed.
I just know these Prada mules are about to be huge.
I clearly can't get enough of all things green at the moment.
BY FAR just launched sneakers, and I already know this green pair is going to be a huge hit.
Simple and stunning.
A clog takeover is happening.
Just beyond.
I'm really into cool platform sandals.
Trouser sweats are a thing, and I'm very into them.
I ordered this skirt in black, but I might need to snag it in white.
A shirt silhouette I just can't quit.
I can't get off this slouchy-trousers kick.
This had me hooked at cashmere.
Getting an early start on fall boot shopping.
With Jéan always delivers on the fun pieces.
I would love to replicate this entire look.

Next: The 10 Biggest Trends to Know About for Fall 2021



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2WIIIfV

No comments