Breaking News

LATEST FASHION

We’ve officially entered high summer, and while some of us may be itching to start stocking up on fall's must-have items, there are still plenty of beach days and poolside parties ahead of us. Of the many swimwear trends to emerge this season, there’s one, in particular, I can’t stop wearing: halter-top swimsuits.

Subtly sexy, these back-baring styles are typically much less revealing than, let’s say, a thong bikini or loincloth bikini (okay, fine, at least in the case of some styles). Not to mention they allow for tan line–free shoulders, which is always a plus in my book.

Ahead, I rounded up 25 of the cutest halter-top swimsuits I'm currently eyeing, from classic triangle cuts andstrappy floss bikinis to sleek one-pieces. Keep scrolling to check them out and, of course, snag a few for yourself before summer’s officially over.

You can bet I'll be pairing this top with jeans, too. Shop the matching Enzo Terry Bikini Bottoms ($90).
The perfect balance between a two-piece and a one-piece, in my opinion.
The best part about this tie-dye bikini? It's made from recycled materials. Shop the matching Abstract-Print Recycled-Fibre Bikini Briefs ($85).
I'm a big fan of the belt detail on this one.
This three-piece halter bikini set comes with the cutest matching skirt.
The cutout details on this one are oh so pretty.
I'll be wearing this one as a bodysuit well into fall.
Slime green is definitely still having a moment.
This chic one-piece can be worn strapless, too. Gotta love the versatility!
This sustainable little number is made from recycled nylon.
Excuse me while I drool over this Zucca-print Fendi suit.
I love the retro fit on this one. Shop the matching Diaper Bottoms ($75).
Miaou debuted its first swimwear collection last month, and while I'm obsessed with all of it, this one is definitely my favorite.
Personally, I think zebra print is the best animal print.
The color-blocking on this one is a nice touch. Shop the matching Clear Lines High Leg Bikini Bottoms ($58).
This reversible bikini can be wrapped and worn multiple ways, so you basically get multiple suits for the price of one. A steal! Shop the matching Sana Reversible Bikini Bottom ($80).
Is anything more of a summer vibe than palm print?
This ruffled number doubles as the perfect going-out top.
I'm getting Grecian goddess vibes from this one.
The scalloped detail, though. Shop the matching Scalloped Bikini Bottom ($24).
I love the sporty feel of this two-piece. Shop the matching Casablanca Bottom ($50).
Another great sporty suit. Shop the matching Bikini Bottom ($26).
Again, you can't go wrong with zebra print. I love the pops of yellow on this one. Shop the Swim String Bikini Bottom ($49).
Coral is a must for summer.
This suit is so simple but so good. Shop the matching Sukie Bottoms ($150). 

Next:I Think These 5 Specific Basics Will Enhance Your Wardrobe



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2VgJvFZ

No comments