Breaking News

LATEST FASHION

There are few things I get more excited about than receiving an email with the subject line "Your order has shipped." Those four little words spark so much joy inside me. (That's normal, right?) What sparks even more joy, though, is when the order in question is full of affordable fashion items. Like many, I've been particularly conscious of the money allocated toward my wardrobe.

With keeping to a budget for spring shopping top of mind, I found myself scrolling every last page of Forever 21's website, knowing I'd find tons of affordable fashion items. It was tough, but I finally narrowed my list down to 30 chic spring pieces, including cardigans, accessories, denim, and more, all for under $30. Yes, $30—that was not a typo. (Plus, you can pay for your new favorites in four easy installments, without interest, using Afterpay.) Don't just take my word for it. See all of my great finds below.

If you clicked on this story because of the outfit above, you won't be disappointed. This crop top is still available, and yes, it's only $18.
Since I know you'll want the matching shorts, too.
It's the cutouts for me.
The ribbed tank's older, cooler sister. I'll be wearing this basic with every high-waist bottom I own until further notice.
Have you ever been more impressed with a pair of sweatpants before? I think not.
Quilted fabrics are trending at the moment, so these sandals are a no-brainer.
This top has date night written all over it.
The puffy sleeves make this basic not so basic.
This top is giving me all the "business in the front, party in the back" vibes I could ever want or need.
When you get bored of your go-to denim shorts, may I suggest these cream-colored corduroy ones?
If you haven't worn heels in the past year, may I suggest you break your hiatus with these?
Another really chic option in what's looking to be spring's biggest color trend: bubblegum pink.
Just about every Who What Wear editor is obsessed with cardigan sets like this one, myself included.
Wear this with a ribbed tank when you want to be as comfy as possible but still look polished.
This sweater has so many cute little details so don't be surprised when the compliments start rolling in.
I suggest buying this $8 tank in all six colors ASAP.
Hair accessories are a fun way to dress up a basic tee-and-jeans outfit. Try it out and report back, please.
I know I'm not the only one still dressing up for video meetings, which is why I had to include this very chic cropped blazer.
Just add your favorite sandals to this tie-waist dress and be on your way.
This flirty skirt is so versatile—it's all about your footwear du jour.
This T-shirt dress comes in four neutral colors, and yes, I'd like to own them all.
I'm such a fan of smocked tops for warm months. The puffy sleeves on this one caught my attention immediately.
This is the kind of top I'd wear on vacation (remember those?) with denim shorts. 
Every chic wardrobe needs an oversize cardigan. I guarantee you'll reach for this to throw over all of your favorite dresses this spring.
This top is actually part of a set that comes with a midi skirt. Talk about a win-win.
I have an answer to your "I want to wear sweatpants, but it's almost 80 degrees outside" problem, and it's this mocha-colored outfit.
Gold jewelry instantly elevates any outfit. You can quote me on that.
I love this shacket styled unbuttoned over a spring dress, but honestly, it's a piece that can and will be worn year-round.
Just add high-waist leggings, sneakers, and a crossbody bag for a very cool but very low-key farmers market 'fit.
The perfect sandals for showing off your pedicure.

Psst: Don't forget you can pay for everything you saw here in four easy installments (with absolutely no interest!) using Afterpay.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3bAMXQy

No comments