Breaking News

LATEST FASHION

Simply put, it's our job to find the best beauty products out there for you. From the newest serum to the hottest lipstick color to the dry shampoo that will change your life, we will find it, test it, and let you know what we think. We're not complaining. It's a pretty fun gig, and we'll volunteer to be beauty guinea pigs any day.

But one of the cool things to come out of this is finding out what products you're loving and buying. It helps us figure out what you want to learn more about and what you're into so we can bring even more personalized recs to you.

Because we share a lot of our favorites with you every single day, we recognize it might be hard to keep up. So we've decided to put together a handy weekly list of what we love and what you love—consider this a CliffsNotes, one-stop shop of what's really trending and worth adding to your cart at this very moment.

This week, we're taking a look at the best skincare products that will give you a youthful glow. Take a look at what the Who What Wear universe (including editors, staffers, and readers) is obsessed with right now, and if you don't see a new favorite on this list, we'd love to know. Send us a DM.

This serum gets talked about a lot here, but that's because it really works. Not only does it leave your skin with the most radiant glow, but it also protects against environmental damage and improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
This cream has a cult following because it deeply moisturizes the skin super quickly. It also has ingredients to stimulate collagen production, fight free radicals, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Beauty editor Erin Jahns's 73-year-old mom uses this micellar water first thing in the morning to cleanse her face. The drugstore find is so gentle and refreshing, so it removes dirt without stripping your skin.
Editor in Chief Kat Collings saw a total difference in her eye area after using this cream, finding that her lines were less deeply etched and that the skin tone under her eyes was more even. "I used to think eye creams were extra and not necessary to a basic anti-aging skincare regimen," she says. "I assumed they were a waste of money when I could just as well spread my face cream all the way up to my eyes. But after using this one, I'm now all in on shelling out for eye cream."
Don't forget to treat your body, too. This lotion is formulated with 12% glycolic alpha hydroxy acid to encourage collagen production and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also gently exfoliates, revealing smoother skin.
Beauty editor Courtney Higgs's 62-year-old mom has been using this classic lotion for decades: "It worked well all day on my combination skin, never caused irritation, and provided such great hydration that I'm sure has contributed to my skin's current condition. Plus, it's always been inexpensive, which is a huge plus since I prefer to spend my money on shoes!"
Sunscreen is super important for any skincare routine, but it is especially key if you want youthful-looking skin. Jahns's mom uses Australian Gold's tinted sunscreen every day for protection
Market editor Indya Brown's 53-year-old mom is a big advocate of double-cleansing and loves using cleansing balms like Eve Lom's cleanser. "I love how cleansing balms don't dry out my skin, giving me a bare, luminescent canvas for the next steps of my routine," she says.
This face cream is super powerful––I've tried it before, and it really works for exfoliating and making your skin ultra glowy. The exfoliating benefits are just crazy! It contains ingredients such as 10% glycolic free acid value, 2% phytic acid, and jojoba and sunflower-seed oils.
Jahns's mom loves this affordable serum and calls it a triple threat because it boosts collagen production, hydrates, and prevents wrinkles. "This serum has really helped decrease my redness and some of the uneven patches that used to bother me on my complexion," she says.
This lightweight moisturizer has SPF protection, which is a big plus for Higgs's mom. In addition to sunscreen, it contains hyaluronic acid and an amino-peptide complex to smooth skin.
Senior editor Allyson Payer says sunscreen is her secret for still getting carded at 35. EltaMD's sunscreen is her favorite: "My mom first introduced this holy-grail sunscreen to me, and according to my Amazon account, I've purchased it nine times. The SPF is pretty high, but you wouldn't know it. It applies like a lightweight skincare product. I recommend this one to all of my friends."
Jahns's mom says this is definitely an investment, but it's worth it. "It really helps hydrate and condition the skin, and I've also seen improvements in the firmness and how plump and youthful my skin looks since I added it to my normal routine," she says. "Essentially, it's a treatment you apply after you cleanse and tone, and it acts kind of like a serum primer, enhancing the benefits of whatever serum you use afterward while also utilizing nutrient-rich caviar water to make your pores look smooth and tiny."
This gentle polish is another favorite of Jahns's mom: "This has become one of my ride-or-die skincare products to help with aging. I use it a couple of times per week, and it's really made a difference in the texture and brightness of my skin."
Brown's mom says toner is a favorite step of her routine: "I first came across Erborian's liquid lotion after borrowing it from my daughter, and needless to say, after that, she never got it back. I consider it my secret weapon because this toner is super hydrating and leaves my skin glowy."
This night cream does so much: It exfoliates, retextures, renews, and moisturizes. Your skin will look brighter and smoother after applying this product.
Brown's mom swears by using an essence after applying toner. "I find that they restore a bit of glow in addition to added elasticity and moisture back into my face," she says. "It's basically like giving your skin extra moisture sans the greasy feeling—I swear, after I put these on, my skin is like butter.”
Senior news editor Erin Fitzpatrick's mom is a fan of this drugstore night cream and the whole Aveeno line. "This is affordable, really moisturizes my dry skin, and since it's Aveeno, you know it's hypoallergenic," she says. "It works on lines and wrinkles and really calms my skin if I've been out on a windy day or in the pool or ocean. So it ticks a lot of boxes!" Next up, A Dermatologist Told Me the Ultimate Youthful-Skin Hack


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/34kmPVK

No comments