Breaking News

LATEST FASHION

When was the last time you checked out the denim selection at your favorite online retailer? Well, it's kind of part of my job so I can tell you with confidence that full-length jeans are relatively hard to come by. Any given denim category will have tons and tons of cropped jeans with just sprinklings of full-length versions. When you're 5'10" like I am, or you're simply looking for a style that will actually cover your ankles, this can definitely be frustrating. 

We've recently seen the resurgence of several non-cropped denim styles, including flares on French girls and baggy jeans on celebrities. So if you're ready to hop on board with the full-length jeans trend and put cropped jeans on hiatus, I've got you covered. Scroll down to shop my favorite long jeans I love right now. 

This crossover waist is so cool. 
I love how these jeans are styled with a lightweight cardigan. 
Just the right amount of distressing if you ask me. 
Have you heard? Cargo jeans are back. 
I love the subtle bagginess of these jeans. 
Voluminous jeans are seemingly everywhere right now. 
These jeans look so perfect with black boots. 
I'm here for shredded jeans. 
A little bit of '90s inspiration never hurts. 
Why are full-length skinny jeans so hard to find? 
Yep, I'd also wear these with Vans sneakers. 
I love the subtle bunching at the ankle. 
AG jeans are always so comfortable. 
These corduroy jeans are so soft. 
Did bootcut jeans ever really go away? Regardless, they're back now. 
Don't overlook the unique pocket details on this pair. 
Mother jeans have never let me down. 
Straight-leg jeans are so versatile. 
The perfect jeans to wear with boots. 
Wit & Wisdom is one of Nordstrom's highest-reviewed brands because of the insane comfort level. 
You can never go wrong with a classic mid-blue color. 
Clearly, you can wear bootcut jeans with much more than just boots. 
Dark washes are always a sophisticated choice. 
This low-key distressing is so cool. 
These jeans feature a mid-rise waist for those who aren't so keen on high-rise jeans. 
Long live flared jeans. 
I love how these jeans are styled with white strappy sandals. So fresh for spring. 
Veronica Beard may be known for its blazers, but don't overlook the denim selection. 
Flared jeans always give me French vibes. 
Don't believe the "no white after Labor Day" rule. 

Next, the secret place I look for affordable French trends



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3slPO6v

No comments