Breaking News

LATEST FASHION

The idea of warmer weather is making me crave some fresh fashion items and with spring on the horizon, there are some stunning new trends that I can’t stop thinking about. While there are hundreds of cool micro-trends I could talk about, here, I’m focusing on a handful of my favorites, which I’m planning to add into my closet. And here’s the best part—all of the pieces ahead are priced under $100, so if you’re looking for some great affordable pieces, that is what you’ll find here.

So, which trends are topping my spring shopping list? Everything from cutout details to relaxed cargo pants to waist floss, which are too eye-catching to ignore. Plus, there are some key spring trends like reinvented leggings and second-skin tops that I already have in my closet, but now that I’ve found some amazing under-$100 versions, I thought I’d share them. Ahead, shop the 12 best spring trends for under $100.

This color though.
The skirt silhouette I can't stop thinking about.
To pair with baggy jeans.
This skirt is destined to sell out right away.
A great updated take on a basic turtleneck.
This feels so special.
I've personally been living in split leggings.
Next, I'm looking to add a stirrup silhouette into my wardrobe.
I love the idea of styling these with loafers.
Yep, loose trousers are about to be everywhere.
Same thing goes for oversize button-down shirts.
The denim shape to own now.
How stunning is this top?
The perfect pants if you're looking for an alternative to sweatpants.
So chic.
Relaxed cargo pants are currently sitting at the top of my shopping list.
These tap into the olive green trend that's happening right now.
I would style these with a sleek tube top.
The cool basic all of our editors are talking about.
If you want to try out a cropped version.
Yes to this cool mesh top.
The color that is destined to take over this spring.
To style with a sweatshirt and tube socks.
I seriously love every single thing about this dress.
Super micro minis are one of my favorite spring trends.
Hot pants are coming in hot.
These ruching details though.
These elevate any loungewear look.
These Jacquemus socks have been selling out everywhere.
To wear styled over leggings.
Meet your new everyday Zoom earrings.
I would styled this over a sleeveless turtleneck.
So pretty.
I love a great statement top.
The perfect piece to wear with jeans.
Hello, ruffles.

Next, discover 46 key 2021 buys, based on our editors' personal style.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2NVZ2r6

No comments