Breaking News

LATEST FASHION

I've said it once, and I'll say it again: Nothing brings me joy quite like a morning or an afternoon spent scrolling through Nordstrom's never-ending selection of fashion items. I find it so soothing to sort through the retailer's latest arrivals and add the things that stand out to my cart. If we're being honest, this is an activity I partake in at least once per week because there are always fresh and exciting items hitting the new arrivals section.

Speaking of exciting finds, I've recently come across a handful of pieces that are so cool I just couldn't keep them to myself. Okay, maybe a little bit more than a handful—33 to be exact—but with so many cool pieces from checkerboard cardigans to leather trousers and cutout knits, I'd be crazy not to include each of the following fashion items. I would honestly point any of my friends or family in the direction of these since I think they speak for themselves, so just keep scrolling to see (and shop) them all.

I haven't stopped thinking about this cool cardi since I first saw it.
The outfits I'd create with these are virtually endless.
Boring knits need not apply.
I haven't thought about bomber jackets since 2014, but suddenly they're on my mind.
The perfect pair of relaxed jeans, and they're on sale? Sign me up.
I liked this at first glance and then I realized it was leather and I loved it even more.
The search for the perfect black blazer may finally be over.
Trendy and a little bit sexy—what more could you ask for?
The sheer number of celebs who have worn these recently is enough to convince me I need them.
Staud has plenty of more statement-making bags, but this simple '90s silhouette is really speaking to me.
Simple but far from boring.
Puffer vests are a micro-trend I'm noticing bubble up.
Sunglasses this cool shouldn't be allowed to also be this affordable.
I think this one speaks for itself.
The jeans you'll wear on repeat all of winter.
Brandon Blackwood's latest drop (this bag included) is the subject of many of my Slack messages to my fellow editors.
If this doesn't put a smile on your face I'm not sure what will.
This texture though.
Just yes.
I said "oooh" to myself when I saw this.
Because cold-weather bucket hats are a thing.
Style this with any simple black top and ankle boots.
Wow.
It's all about oversized leather jackets right now.
Well these are fun.
The patchwork effect gives this a vintage feel.
I love the idea of wearing this with the clasp in front layered over a thin turtleneck.
Who What Wear readers are obsessed with these, and I'm joining them.
Nothing to see here, just another grat oversized blazer.
And a cool crop top to go with it.
When was te last time you refreshed your sock drawer?
I'm not sure what I like better, the corset-inspired seaming or the cool cutout.
"Cloud coats" might just be my favorite fall-to-winter trend yet.

Up next, see the 8 trends our editors are prioritizing this season and 8 they're skipping.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3nAV2dL

No comments