Breaking News

LATEST FASHION

Shop the items I have my eye on at the moment—from affordable finds to investment buys. Return each week for my new picks.

As a fashion editor, I constantly have my eye on the latest emerging brands, trends that are gaining traction, and new items that are dropping at retailers. It's my job to bring you the coolest finds and the special pieces I think deserve a place in your wardrobe, which is why I'm rounding up all of them here in a column dedicated to the buys I would personally put my money behind and test-drive in my wardrobe.

I also have a specific style that blends my penchant for minimalism on some days and maximalism on others, so you'll find pieces across the board here. The common thread? A mindset for supporting amazing design talent and only investing in pieces I plan on wearing for years to come. Here, let me take you on a virtual shopping trip, on which I'll highlight all of the pieces I think are worth adding to your cart.

Hello, you're perfect.
Your holiday dress, sorted.
Saturated button-downs are a closet essential at this point.
This is stunning as a swimsuit, but I'd also wear it as a bodysuit with trousers or jeans.
I somehow don't own a pair of Converse and need to change that stat.
My favorite jeans are on sale, so I had to share.
I'd style this with slouchy black leather trousers.
The tee I want in my closet and exactly how I'd style it.
Get in my closet.
Another floss dress on my radar.
Dreaming about this stunning necklace from Tohum.
This top is so good.
Adding this to my cart to wear with my high-waisted jeans.
This skirt, though.
Sandy Liang giving us the cool cutout pieces.
Give your heels a cool update.
Could a knit top be any better?
Can't stop thinking about this.
How good is this?
I'm here for the resurgence of The North Face jackets.
Get an early start on the car-wash-fringe trend.
Holiday tops don't get better than this.
Bombers are officially back. This time around, make them oversize.
Ratio et Motus does it again.
I can't get over this neckline.
The perfect crop.
I just want to stomp around in these all fall.
A good polo.
This sweatshirt is having a moment on IG right now.
Ok, Eckhaus Latta.

Next: The 12 Editor-Approved Trends I'm Wearing Until Further Notice



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2WIIIfV

No comments