Breaking News

LATEST FASHION

I love sales so much, I essentially made finding them my job (among other fashion-related duties). So it makes sense that I'm such a fan of The Outnet, Net-A-Porter's sister site that houses thousands of discounts at any given moment. Think: The Row, Khaite, JW Anderson, Gabriela Hearst, and Ganni—all marked down to a fraction of their original prices. Sounds good? Just wait, it gets better. Today, I discovered the sale of all sales, and it's all happening at The Outnet. 

On Tuesday, The Outnet launched its epic clearance sale, known in the industry as every fashion person's top-secret mecca for red-marked ready-to-wear, handbags, and shoes. And after scouring all 61 pages of the offerings, I can say with complete confidence that this selection is one of the annual event's best to date. I'm talking Helmut Lang, Isabel Marant, and Proenza Schouler for 80% off.

But if my past experiences shopping The Outnet's clearance sale have taught me anything, it's that nothing good will stay in stock for long. (R.I.P. to the Tibi shoes I tried and failed to snag before the masses two years ago.) In other words, you have to act fast. Why do you think I already have the 28 clearance items ahead in my shopping cart?

Keep scrolling for my favorites from The Outnet's annual clearance sale. 

The sleeves alone make this top a must-buy.
If you won't buy this metallic blazer, I will. 
This color is truly everywhere ATM.
Finding Khaite on sale is my one true passion.
Click for a surprise in the back. 
Did I forget to mention that Balenciaga is also included in the sale?
Are these not the coolest pants you've ever seen? It helps that they're 85% off.
Recently, I've been really into suede shoulder bags, as opposed to leather ones. This under-$70 option fits the bill.
I can't wait to pair this midi-length skirt with knee-high riding boots and tights. 
This silk trench is a dream, no?
This miniskirt is giving off major '90s vibes.
I plan on styling this over jeans with kitten-heel Mary Janes. 
I can't help but love a leather-suede combo. 
It goes without saying that this skirt is coming home with me. 
This striped top is perfect for those days when a standard T-shirt isn't enough, but a blouse would be too much. 
Best $90 I've ever spent. 
I've been on the lookout for parachute-like drawstring trousers for what feels like forever, and at last, I've found them. 
Did I just find the perfect polo? (Yes, yes I did.)
I hope you don't mind that I'm bringing back the Y2K extra-long scarf.
Watch me as I recreate this outfit all year long.
This skirt is a year-round classic. 
Every shoe collection should have at least one snakeskin pair. 
Under-$200 Margiela is basically unheard of.
If you ask me, this is the perfect fall layering piece. 
I have a soft spot in my heart for naked dresses—and this one by Acne Studios is no exception.
A sweater dress with a twist. 
This is hardly your average tank top. 
I'll absolutely be taking cues from Rihanna and styling this miniskirt with a tropical shirt and heels.  Next, eight trends we're actually wearing (and eight we're not).


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3Grmcg0

No comments