Breaking News

LATEST FASHION

As the temperature drops, I'm still having difficulty coming to terms with the fact that I'm about to experience my first winter up north. If I want to give myself a good scare, checking my weather app usually does the trick these days. Although I'm terrified of the freezing temperatures that I never experienced in the Sunshine State, there's one thing that's getting me through this transition: winter fashion. I hate to state the obvious, but nothing excites me more than new clothes, and I've been thoroughly enjoying all of the new pieces in the & Other Stories pre-winter line. Wool sweaters, puffer vests, and so much more are just begging for a spot in my closet, and who am I to deny them of this opportunity? Keep scrolling for my top pre-winter finds, and prepare to start feeling excited for the colder months.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3b7EyE6

No comments