Breaking News

LATEST FASHION

I scroll through a variety of sites on a regular basis as I'm sourcing fresh products to recommend across the content I create. Three of the places I often hit up first would undoubtedly be Nordstrom, H&M, and Shopbop. These sites are not only personal favorites, but they are also go-tos for many out there. Staple shops for you, too? Wonderful. With that in mind, I thought I'd take a gander through the pages and pages of new merchandise to bring you a curation of all of the items I found at each this week.

I separated the list below into three sections by brand and then filled in all of the good stuff that piqued my interest. I have a feeling you'll be into the pieces included as well. For reference, I'm talking about everything from beautiful knit dresses (like the Ganni showstopper above from Shopbop) to trend-forward basics to dreamy coats for the season. All that and more is coming at you with some scrolling.

The slight metallic detail makes this cutout sweater a contender for a holiday party.
Oversize shirts are still all the rage.
Platform boots for the win.
All about cloud coats.
A nice dark wash.
Picture this polo dress with knee-high boots.
Pretty silhouette.
A cable-knit sweater-vest is very right now.
Talk about cozy.
The split hem is a nice touch.
Even chicer with the contrasting sleeves.
Flawless turtleneck.
Now that is a top-notch shacket.
The faux-leather flares look far more expensive than they are.
The cut!
Great shape.
A gorgeous longline coat.
The looser fit is wonderful.
Imagine this blouse with your favorite leggings.
I'd wear these shoes with chunky socks.
Pretty off-the-shoulder sweater.
You can't go wrong with a relaxed blazer.
Sleek with that high collar.
Bring texture to your winter look.
Now that is chic.
The jeans fashion people love.
So much yes.
Just adore the fringe.
Stunning knee-high boots.
You could wear this piece as a dress or an oversize shirt.
Saturated hues are the moment.
New everyday bag, anyone?
Here's that lovely dress featured above.
These clogs are no-fail.

Next, check out more chic pieces to consider for the season.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3BnBte2

No comments