Breaking News

LATEST FASHION

My friends often tap me for fashion and shopping ideas. Given my role as a fashion editor, I’m always down to share the latest items I’ve uncovered while doing market research. On that note, one of my dear friends said she has about $175 max to spend on new clothes and wanted a few suggestions on pieces I liked. Given that Nordstrom is her absolute go-to store, I said I’d send over a few pieces from that retailer specifically.

I ended up texting my friend links to four Nordstrom items I thought would really pique her interest. The finds were particularly noteworthy because I thought they were trend-forward but also versatile and could be styled with a range of other items already in her wardrobe. Keep scrolling to check out my curation (the first four items below). If you go further, I rounded up a smattering of other under-$100 Nordstrom items that I thought were chic as well.

Oversize button-up shirts are trending hard at the moment. I told my friend that the silhouette is worth a try to bring a modern spin to a wardrobe.
I suggested these faux-leather trousers because they look so high-end and could be dressed up with a blouse and a blazer or down with a tee or knit.
Sweater-vests continue to be popular among the fashion crowd, and so are cable knits. So this pick felt like a no-brainer. It can be worn like this or over a long-sleeve tee or blouse.
To complete my edit, I recommended a pair of sunglasses with a light lens for an of-the-moment vibe.
So sweet.
The split hem gives these trousers a fresh feel.
A sweater polo is a great choice for the season.
Cozy and chic.
This color feels particualrly right now.
Can’t go wrong with Levi’s.
A shacket to toss over just about any fall look.
Gorgeous hue.
Sleek loafers for under $100.
A tailored vest is another key piece for the season.
And another strong oversize shirt option.
Incredibly versatile.
The longline silhouette gets another A+.
The neckline is nice here.
Fun stirrup leggings to wear with so many pieces.
Make that statement.
A square neckline is always chic.
Wide-leg jeans are here to stay.
Quilted jackets are entering the spotlight in an even greater way.
No-fail sunnies.
Sophisticated pleated trousers.
Pretty everyday bag.
This top looks great with the coordinating pants, but also works with jeans or skirts.
These boots are water resistant, too.
Bring texture to your look.
Darling cropped polo.
For all your layering needs.
Elevated lounge pants.
Such a fun jacket.

Next, check out more chic Nordstrom picks.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/2ZjyRQX

No comments