Breaking News

LATEST FASHION

Simply put, it's our job to find the best beauty products out there for you. From the newest serum to the hottest lipstick color to the dry shampoo that will change your life, we will find it, test it, and let you know what we think. We're not complaining. It's a pretty fun gig, and we'll volunteer to be beauty guinea pigs any day.

But one of the cool things to come out of this is finding out what products you're loving and buying. It helps us figure out what you want to learn more about and what you're into so we can bring even more personalized recs to you.

Because we share a lot of our favorites with you every single day, we recognize it might be hard to keep up. So we've decided to put together a handy weekly list of what we love and what you love—consider this a CliffsNotes, one-stop-shop of what's really trending and worth adding to your cart at this very moment.

This week, we're the eye treatments that get rave reviews, like creams, serums, and masks. Do you have a product that we missed? We'd love to know. Send us a DM.

This product has gained cult status among our readers and editors. It works quickly to temporarily minimize the appearance of fine lines, deep wrinkles, and puffiness. But it doesn't have just fleeting benefits—it also improves the eye area over time. What a reviewer says: "I don’t know why I am writing this review because I don’t want anyone to know how awesome this product is. I’ve been trying different eye creams for years and have spent hundreds of dollars on creams to reduce the puffy bags under my eyes. I have even considered surgery. This is the first product that actually works! It’s amazing."
With 1.5% pure hyaluronic acid and 1% pure caffeine, this drugstore option replumps, brightens, and reduces the appearance of crow's-feet and wrinkles. What a reviewer says: "I love how this serum works to tighten up the skin below my eyes. I have some crow's feet along with sagging skin there and this works immediately to tighten and plump up that area. The dispenser is a wand with three stainless steel balls that are very cooling. You get a lot on that applicator, so I let some of the serum drain off in the bottle before applying and then gently pat in the extra around my eyes. It is a bit sticky at first but then sinks into your skin and dries within a minute or two."
SkinCeuticals' eye treatment contains blueberry extract to fortify the skin's matrix and prevent the appearance of wrinkles; flavonoids and peptides to diminish dark circles and under-eye bags; and optical diffusers to improve radiance. What a reviewer says: "This is definitely the most expensive eye cream I’ve purchased but a little goes a long way so I know it will last me a long time. It is very moisturizing and it tightens the skin around my eyes immediately."
This eye cream is enriched with retinol to target puffiness, dark circles, and wrinkles. It also contains vitamin E to make it safe for daily use. What a reviewer says: "Best eye cream I've ever tried, hands down. I've tested a bunch and this one doesn't burn my skin and I feel like it has helped fade wrinkles and kept skin hydrated. I'm 29 and started seeing soft shallow lines on the corners of my eyes a couple of years ago—I can't find those lines anymore, after a year of using this."
Not only will this cream help you deal with dark circles and puffiness, but it also infuses that delicate eye area with moisture. The formula contains three essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid to smooth the skin and protect its barrier. What a reviewer says: "I didn't think this was working for a couple weeks. A month later, it's the best undereye cream I have ever used. Drastically minimized puffy under eyes and dark circles. I don't have to wear nearly as much makeup under my eyes now."
I love using under-eye masks, especially if I'm getting ready for a night out and need to "wake up" after a long day of staring at my screens. These eye masks are a splurge, but they're worth it. Every time I use them, my under-eye area looks brighter, firmer, and smoother. What a reviewer says: "I woke up this morning with very swollen eyes and used the blue depuff eye mask for approximately 20 minutes, and I'm not kidding when I say my puffiness was gone and I feel so much more awake!"
The area around your eyes can get dry at times, so you'll want to keep it moisturized with a product that's gentle yet effective since said area can also be delicate. This drugstore gel cream provides hydration for up to 24 hours and absorbs quickly. It's also safe to use for people who have sensitive skin and/or who wear contacts. What a reviewer says: "I was having some serious redness and flaking skin around my eyes. Nothing helped; other 'natural' products burned and made it worse. After researching online, I came across this product and the consistently five-star ratings. And bonus, it's a fraction of the price of prestige beauty brands. I saw results within hours. The gel is lightweight-feeling, smooth, doesn't sting/burn, and has no scent."
This eye cream does it all, so it's no wonder it has over 20,000 ratings and 4.5 out of 5 stars. Infused with antioxidants, rose hip, hibiscus, and rosemary leaf extract, the product minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, firms the skin, and locks in moisture. What a reviewer says: "Incredible product! Still cannot believe what a difference it has made in the lines and wrinkles around my eyes. I use it twice a day, and actually use it for my entire face and my neck. My skin feels so soft, and lines are disappearing."
The main ingredient here is microencapsulated retinol, which supports natural collagen production and cellular turnover. It also contains hyaluronic acid to boost moisture and micro pearls to amplify radiance. What a reviewer says: "I love this product. I have super dry skin when I go through stress and one of the worst parts of my face that gets affected is my under eye area. This was gentle enough to get rid of my wrinkles and hydrate my under eye area. 100% recommend."
If you really want to get rid of those dark circles, this product is one to seriously consider since it's enriched with vitamin C. It also contains special pigments to brighten and color-correct the eye area. What a reviewer says: "Does every single thing it says. Just play around with the amount you apply and see what works best for you because too much will make it oily and get into your eye, and too little and you won't experience the full benefits!"
This rich cream is another splurge, but it really works to boost moisture, plump the skin, and diminish dehydration lines thanks in part to peptides. It also contains boron nitride, which plays with optical diffusion of light so your eyes appear brighter. What a reviewer says: "Within a relatively short period of time I could see visible improvement in the fine lines around my eyes. The jar lasts for a long long time as you only need a very small amount. It has a delicate but creamy texture and is quickly absorbed. After having such excellent results, I am reluctant to try any other brands. I highly recommend this product."
Want to look more awake? Just apply a swipe of this balm. Ingredients include rose-hip oil that's a plant-based retinol alternative; rose water to hydrate and soften the skin; aloe, apple, and watermelon to hydrate; and caffeine to reduce dark circles. What a reviewer says: "This eye balm has a lovely cooling effect, perfect for warmer weather climates! I also love the subtle highlight it creates under the eye, banishing dark circles! It glides on easily and is perfect to travel with."
Kiehl's gentle and nourishing formula is enriched with avocado oil to smooth and deeply hydrate the eye area. It also doubles as an under-eye makeup primer. What a reviewer says: "Wow, it is rich. I use it mainly at night, when I desire extra hydration. But I also carry a tub with me in my handbag to keep my eye area moisturized throughout the day, particularly where you can develop crow's feet. I am convinced that this eye cream has saved me from wrinkles, and I'll always have it in my beauty regimen."
This is another one of my favorite eye treatment products. The serum is so hydrating and does a good job of brightening, but the best part is the rollerball applicator, which feels so heavenly and refreshing when you glide the product on. What a reviewer says: "It's great on days when the skin below the eyes is dry—whether cold or hot weather—and for a quick pick-me-up touch-up during the day. The metal rollerball delivers the serum easily and is cool to the touch, [which is] nice in hot weather. This product is also travel-friendly, great when flying, whether in the plane or before or after a flight for extra moisture and soothing."
Sunday Riley's eye serum is a fairly new product, but it already has some rave reviews. It contains retinoid and retinol to support natural collagen production, plus niacinamide to brighten and a moisturizing complex to support the skin barrier. What a reviewer says: "I have sensitive skin so I was skeptical about using this but I have had no issues at all. I only use it every other night and it seems like my fine lines are smoother and my skin is brighter. The consistency is perfect. Will buy again."
If you wake up with puffy and swollen eyes, turn to this quick-fix mask to remedy the problem. The gel formula is infused with provitamin B5, vitamin E, caffeine, and cucumber juice to hydrate, de-puff, and reduce redness. What a reviewer says: "This is like coffee for your skin! It's the perfect wake-me-up for sleepy eyes in the morning. Loving this product."
I'm obsessed with Neutrogena's Hydro Boost products, so I doubt that this product will disappoint. Judging by the 75,000-plus ratings and 4.5 out of 5 stars on Amazon, it seems my guess is correct. It's infused with hyaluronic acid to hydrate and lock in moisture for that dry eye area. What a reviewer says: "It's like magic. Goodbye dark circles and any bags. This gel works the first time you use it. It's a miracle and the price is fantastic. If you have tried a gazillion eye creams, gels, potions… this is the one you will never want to run out of."
You just need to use these eye gel masks for five minutes to target puffiness and dryness. Ingredients include caffeine and hydrolyzed collagen. What a reviewer says: "These are so easy to throw on in a pinch and are soothing and hydrating! Love using them before doing my makeup for a night out."
Talk about long-lasting moisture—this eye cream provides hydration for up to 26 hours! It's formulated with tiger grass and comfrey leaf to soothe, hydrate, detoxify, boost elasticity, firm, and target fine lines and wrinkles. What a reviewer says: "I've tried so many eye creams and this is the best I've ever found. So lightweight yet moisturizes like no other. Works great under makeup." Next, If Your Under-Eyes Feel Like an Arid Desert RN, These Hydrating Patches Can Help


from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/34kmPVK

No comments