Breaking News

LATEST FASHION

Shopping inspiration, anyone? Well, nobody asked, but I'm certainly delivering anyways. With a dizzying number of new pieces hitting the market, it can be downright intimidating to peruse what's out there in the hopes of making a little wardrobe update. But that's where I come in, friends. On a typical day, I'm doing some online browsing to highlight the very best shopping picks of the moment, but today, I'm taking it a step further by showing you what we're personally adding to our closets and including some inspirational outfit photos.

There's no doubt our editors are a stylish bunch (I personally look to their Instagrams for my own style ideas). So when I tell you these new tops, dresses, sunglasses, jewelry items, and shoes are "it," I think you'll agree. From Caitie's stunning Prada loafers to Eliza's celeb-approved corset that's a "buy immediately" pick and a few of our personal faves from our very own namesake collection, keep scrolling for our new fashion favorites."

These suede sandals are lined with the softest faux shearling, which makes them feel downright cloud-like. Though they may resemble slippers, there's honestly something so expensive looking about them (I think it's the tan hue) that I've taken to wearing them with trousers and knits for a relaxed but elevated vibe.
"Subtly ironic T-shirts always speak to me, so I kind of had to get this Sporty & Rich one. For the record, I don't like sports."
"When you think of a camel coat, you typically think of wool, but this one is quilted nylon. It's a little more casual than a typical camel coat but goes with just as many things, because camel. I also love that it's very lightweight but still warm."
"I love shopping on Italist—there are so many designer deals to be had. My latest acquisition is these perfect Saint Laurent loafers. They're comfortable, chic, and timeless."
"I suppose this is me very slowly creeping into the low-rise jeans territory. It's actually quite a departure for me since I usually wear very high-waisted jeans, but these are just slouchy and cool as opposed to resembling an early 2000s pop star's jeans. I'd suggest sizing up on these (I went up two sizes to get a fit that resembles the model's jeans)."
"You've probably worn (or at least are familiar with) Evolvetogether's popular disposable masks. I can say from experience that they're the best, and now that they've come out with this pink version with a portion of sales being donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, they're even better."
"Can you believe I've never owned a shacket? This was my first and I have to say, I'm impressed and want another in my collection. It has the warmth of a jacket without the unnecessary bulk."
"When I say I've been living in these corduroy pants, I mean it. There are still a few sizes left and if those are your sizes, you should consider getting yourself a pair. They're comfortable, soft, and unbelievably good for fall."
"I just got these but am so excited to wear these. I've talked about the clog trend quite a bit here on Who What Wear, and I'm finally participating!"
"I've been living in striped sweaters lately. This one by Alex Mill is my favorite to pair with relaxed jeans."
"If I'm being honest, this isn't a dress I'd typically go for, but I'm very much enjoying it. It's super flattering, has a cute cutout, and works well for transitional weather in L.A. I can totally see myself wearing it with sneakers or boots when the weather permits."
"I know what you're thinking: Why am I only just buying a white button-down top? Because I always borrowed my husband's, that's why. I felt like now was the time to get my own and I'm very happy with this purchase. The thing I like most is that it's oversized, but not too oversize so I'm not swimming in it. But it clearly needs a good steam. Whoops."
"I had to. They were sold out for so long and when I was alerted that my size was available, I jumped at the opportunity. These are an investment for sure, but they're the type of shoes that I know I'll wear for years to come. They make the simplest outfits look cool, and they're insanely comfortable. I walked over 20,000 steps in them one day and they didn't destroy my feet! Worth it."
"Don't hate on A&F—these are truly the best-fitting jeans I've bought in years. They're the perfect high waist, the washes are really good (I have two!), and they come in various lengths. I'm 5'4" on a good day, and the extra short hit me just where I like it: below my ankles."
"I pretty much primarily wear knee-high boots and have for the last roughly two years. (During quarantine, I'd often wear them around my apartment just to pretend like I was actually going somewhere.) But until recently, I'd only really stuck with all black, leather styles. Then I saw these burnt orange suede boots from the new Dear Frances collection and fell in love. I recently wore them for my birthday dinner, styled with a black one-shoulder Helmut Lang minidress. I can't wait to style them a dozen more ways this season."
"I'm 100% on board with making corsets a normal alternative to standard T-shirts and tanks. As long as you don't get one that's too constricting (I love this patterned, strapless one from Miaou), they're actually pretty comfortable and they make even the simplest of bottoms look interesting."
"Colored trench coats are one of my favorite fall trends of the moment, so when I spotted this navy blue vinyl coat, I knew I had to have it. It's become my go-to trench coat to throw on when I'm going out for dinner or to explore the museum."
"Steve Madden never disappoints with its shoes, but these chain heels take my love for the brand to new heights. Not only are these heels comfortable, but the arched heel and sparkly chain also make them look way more expensive than they are."
"Not to be that cliché woman that loves pink, but honestly, I do. I love the hue so much that I just got a second pink leather coat. Before you ask why it's necessary to own two pink coats, just look at how cute this I.Am.Gia coat is! It's so comfortable and so easy to style, and it gives Elle Woods vibes in the best way."
"I finally dipped my toe into test-driving pleated miniskirts, and I have to say I wholeheartedly get why this trend has been poppin' off. This Aritzia skirt is not only affordable, but it's also such an easy piece to style that it makes it the perfect skirt for fall."
"I can't get enough of all things Prada and especially love its stunning accessories like bags and shoes, but just picked up my first pair of sunglasses from the brand. This pair is part '90s throwback with the rectangular frames and part futuristic with the geometric arms. I never leave the house without a great pair of sunnies and think these make the ultimate, subtle statement."

Up next, see the fall trends our editors are *actually* wearing and 8 we're skipping.



from Who What Wear https://ift.tt/3eksvG7

No comments